[comp.sys.m68k] Re^2: Enclosed: One new opcode for your 68020 system!

ken@dde.dk (Ken Nielsen) (09/04/89)

I seem to be lucky, since I have a version of the MC68020 Users Manual
where TST An is documentet (even in the table!!). The manual is
refered to as MC68020UM/AD REV 2 (Third Edition) from Prentice Hall
ISBN 0-13-567017-9.

davet@oakhill.UUCP (David Trissel) writes:

--stuff deleted --

>In fact, I wouldn't be a bit surprized if the table is STILL wrong and that a
>tst.b will work with immediate data.

According to my version of the table it is still NOT possible to use
immediate data.

>A lot of people besides myself have bitched about this misguiding documentation
>but those in charge of it don't seem to care.

> -- Dave Trissel  Motorola Austin
It just seem to take some time, perhaps the documentation is up to date
when those processors go to museum. :->
---
Ken Nielsen
Systems Software Development Department
Dansk Data Elektronik A/S, 2730 Herlev, Denmark  Phone: int +4542845011
E-mail:		..!uunet!mcvax!dkuug!dde!ken  or  ken@dde.dk