[comp.sys.m68k] 68k disassembler SIMPLE

ews00461@uxa.cso.uiuc.edu (05/06/90)

I need a simple 68000 disassembler.  It must be PD, it must disassemble
from memory.  Labels are unnecessary.  Also, I need the source, I want
to incorporate this into another project.  Something like this must
exist somewhere...  Any hints ?

Eric W Sink
e-sink@uiuc.edu

tomj@oakhill.UUCP (Tom Johnson) (05/09/90)

In article <46600001@uxa.cso.uiuc.edu> ews00461@uxa.cso.uiuc.edu writes:
>I need a simple 68000 disassembler.  It must be PD, it must disassemble
>from memory.  Labels are unnecessary.  Also, I need the source, I want
>to incorporate this into another project....
>
>Eric W Sink

Check out the Motorola FreeWare BBS (512)891-FREE (3733).  Call in at up
to 1200 baud, 8-bits, 1-stop, no parity.  If you check in the "68K" files
area, there is a compressed copy of "TutorBug".  This contains a PD SINGLE
LINE assembler/disassembler.  You could use this to roll your own.

Good Luck,
'
Tom Johnson	(tomj@oakhill.UUCP)