[comp.sys.m68k] process control

wilhite@unocss.unomaha.edu (wilhite) (05/27/90)

I am involved in process control.  I am interested in integrating a 68k
machine using OSK into my work.  Presently, I'm using a AT running
Genesis.  Is there a package available that that I can use for this type
of work.

--
Timothy R. Wilhite KB0ASO

stp@ethz.UUCP (Stephan Paschedag) (05/29/90)

In article <2976@unocss.unomaha.edu> wilhite@unocss.unomaha.edu (wilhite) writes:
>I am involved in process control.  I am interested in integrating a 68k
>machine using OSK into my work.  Presently, I'm using a AT running
>Genesis.  Is there a package available that that I can use for this type
>of work.
>

>--
>Timothy R. Wilhite KB0ASO

If you need graphical & audio Input/Output for your process control, so have
a look at the RAVE (realtime audio-video environement). I'm sure Microware
can send you informations about it !

OS/2 & PS/2 : half an operating system for half a computer

Stephan Paschedag           paschedag@strati.ethz.ch  or  stp@ethz.UUCP
MPL AG, Zelgweg 12, CH-5405 Baden-Daettwil     ..!mcvax!cernvax!chx400!ethz!stp