[comp.sys.m68k] 68030 in a 68020 socket?

schiers@mcshh.hanse.de (Carsten Schiers) (05/26/90)

Some years ago, I read of a little pcb, to change a 68020 into a 68030.
Now I would like top have such pcb-interface. Has anybody read the add,
or bought it? May I have a pointer to it?

CU Carsten.
unido!imdm.uke.uni-hamburg.dbp.de!schiers

aburto@marlin.NOSC.MIL (Alfred A. Aburto) (05/31/90)

In article <7540@mcshh.hanse.de> schiers@mcshh.hanse.de (Carsten Schiers) writes:
>Some years ago, I read of a little pcb, to change a 68020 into a 68030.
>Now I would like top have such pcb-interface. Has anybody read the add,
>or bought it? May I have a pointer to it?
>
>CU Carsten.
CSA had such a device a few years ago. I was based upon a design given
in the Motorola 68030 Users manual I believe.

I am not sure that they still make it, but in any event here is their address:

Steve Riker
Computer System Associates, Inc
7564 Trade Street, San Diego,
California, USA, 91121