[comp.sys.m68k] 68k diagnostics

news@bbn.com (News system owner ID) (08/21/90)

Hi All,

Does anyone have the source/binary to an MC68k diagnostic program?  I
am looking for something to run that will give me confidence that the
68k itself is OK.

Thanks,

John Morrison

ARPANET:jmorrison@bbn.com
PHONE  :(617) 873-2648
ADDRESS:BBN Systems & Technologies Corp.
	10 Moulton Street
        Cambridge, Mass.
        02138

artp@motbos.UUCP (Art Parmet) (08/22/90)

In article <59043@bbn.BBN.COM>, news@bbn.com (News system owner ID) writes:

> Hi All,
>
> Does anyone have the source/binary to an MC68k diagnostic program?  I
> am looking for something to run that will give me confidence that the
> 68k itself is OK.

Diagnostic stubs for the 68000 and 68020 written in Motorola Assembler are
available on request. They are core confidence tests of the processor and
require the user to add interrupt processing routines which are system
dependent.

There is no charge nor license fees for these routines.
--
----
Art Parmet @ Motorola Semiconductor, Marlboro, Ma.

palmermg@ingr.com (Michael G. Palmer) (08/23/90)

In article <59043@bbn.BBN.COM> news@bbn.com (News system owner ID) writes:
>Does anyone have the source/binary to an MC68k diagnostic program?  I
>am looking for something to run that will give me confidence that the
>68k itself is OK.

You might try a call to the Motorola BBS at 512/891-3733.

Michael Palmer
uunet!ingr!zaphod!mpalmer