[comp.sys.m68k] Dibble book

davis@ecn.purdue.edu (E. Robert Davis) (09/28/90)

Several people e-mailed me about information on OS-9 Insights, the
OS-9/68000 book by Peter Dibble, so I'm posting the address here.

You can get the book directly from its publisher, Microware -- at
least I think you can -- or from a third-party vendor.  One such
vendor is Frank Hogg Laboratories, Inc.

          204 Windemere Road
          Syracuse, NY  13205

          (315) 469-7364
          FAX: (315) 469-8537

The regular price is $39.95 + 3.50 for ground shipping in the
continental U.S.  (Call for other mail options.)

Microware's list price on the book is around $40, so you probably
won't find it much cheaper than this.

Hope that helps.

marten@tpki.toppoint.de (Marten Feldtmann) (09/30/90)

In article <1990Sep27.215218.19195@ecn.purdue.edu> davis@ecn.purdue.edu (E. Robert Davis) writes:

>Several people e-mailed me about information on OS-9 Insights, the
>OS-9/68000 book by Peter Dibble, so I'm posting the address here.

    and the number of this book: ISBN: 0-918035-0105

  I think, this discussion belongs to comp.os.os9 ?

  Nice Greetings,

    Marten Feldtmann, Eckernfoerder Str.83, 2300 Kiel 1, West-Germany
             DNET/EUNET/USENET/SUBNET: marten@tpki.toppoint.de
      Please keep your replies short - I have to pay for them