[comp.sys.m68k] The PT-68K Computer

bpalmer@bbn.com (Brian Palmer) (12/03/90)

I'm looking for anyone with information on the PT 68K kit computer.

	1. Is the kit still being produced?

	2. Is there an archive site and/or bboard of users?

Thanks in advance,
Brian

eric@ultima.socs.uts.edu.au (Eric Lindsay) (12/04/90)

There is still an active user group for the SK*DOS operating Peter Stark
created for PT-68K computer.  Subscriptions to Peter's 68 News are $10,
and you can get it from P O Box 209, Mt Kisco, NY 10549.  The most recent
issue I have seen was #9, April 1990.  I'm fairly sure Peripheral
Technology still exist, and have done at least one upgrade on the board as
described in 1988-9 in Radio Electronics.  OK, just checked the October
Radio Electronics (the latest on hand here), and found their advertisement.
Peripheral Technology, 1480 Terrell Mill Road, Suite 870, Marietta GA 30067
404 984 0742.  They say they now have a 16 MHz version, and also have OS/9
available.

(Can't give details since I don't own one - I run the user group for a rival 68000.

jerry@TALOS.UUCP (Jerry Gitomer) (12/04/90)

eric@ultima.socs.uts.edu.au (Eric Lindsay) writes:

>There is still an active user group for the SK*DOS operating Peter Stark
>created for PT-68K computer.  Subscriptions to Peter's 68 News are $10,
>and you can get it from P O Box 209, Mt Kisco, NY 10549.  The most recent
>issue I have seen was #9, April 1990.  I'm fairly sure Peripheral
>Technology still exist, and have done at least one upgrade on the board as
>described in 1988-9 in Radio Electronics.  OK, just checked the October
>Radio Electronics (the latest on hand here), and found their advertisement.
>Peripheral Technology, 1480 Terrell Mill Road, Suite 870, Marietta GA 30067
>404 984 0742.  They say they now have a 16 MHz version, and also have OS/9
>available.

>(Can't give details since I don't own one - I run the user group for a rival 68000.

If you are interested in complete systems rather than kits
contact:

		Ed Gresick
		The Delmar Co
		Middletown Shopping Center
		Middletown DE 19709

I understand that PT is selling kits and parts and Ed is
selling systems complete with OS-9 and Sculptor (or Sage or
whatever they call it these days).

I have no financial interest in either PT or Delmar.

--
Jerry Gitomer at National Political Resources Inc, Alexandria, VA USA
I am apolitical, have no resources, and speak only for myself.