[comp.sys.m68k] disassembler

wcarroll@encore.com (Mr. New Dad) (02/06/91)

Does anyone know of a PD 68k-family disassembler? Something that
could handle S-record input would be great!

--
William R. Carroll  (Encore Computer Corp., Ft. Lauderdale FL)
wcarroll@encore.com         uunet!gould!wcarroll

rwelch@diana.cair.du.edu (RANDY S WELCH) (02/06/91)

I would be interested in a dissasembler that could handle coff .o files.

Where can I find one?

Thanks
-randy
--
Randy Welch   Mail to :  ...!ncar!scicom!bldr!randy or rwelch@du.edu
Boulder, CO   VOICE   :  303-442-6717

dnichols@ceilidh.beartrack.com (DoN Nichols) (02/11/91)

In article <1991Feb6.152642.23319@mercury.cair.du.edu> rwelch@diana.cair.du.edu (RANDY S WELCH) writes:
>I would be interested in a dissasembler that could handle coff .o files.
>
>Where can I find one?
>
>Thanks
>-randy

	There is such a dissassembler which was originally posted in
comp.sources.unix for use on the Sun workstations, and subsequently ported
to the AT&T Unix-pc (a 68010-based machine running SysVr2).  The original is
in the comp.sources.unix archives, I believe under the name unc (uncompiler),
try the archives at your favorite ftp site - I use simtel20.army.mil from
work.  The latter version is in the archives on osu-cis, in the pc7300
directory, if I remember correctly.  The former doesn't handle coff format,
the latter does.  I was able to bring the former up under v7 unix on an old
68000 box, with some difficulty.  The latter compiled without problems on
the unix-pc.

	They are written in C.

	Good Luck.
		DoN.
--
Donald Nichols (DoN.)		| Voice (Days):	(703) 664-1585
D&D Data			| Voice (Eves):	(703) 938-4564