[comp.sys.m68k] 68k pinout

bjohnson@parrot.cis.ohio-state.edu (brent ian johnson) (04/12/91)

  Could someone post the pin assignments of a 68k (68 pin grid array)
I have a net list of am Amiga accelerator, but it lists the 68 pin chip,
and I have a 64 pin chip.

cs1598@gaia.ecs.csus.edu (Michael Noriega) (04/12/91)

In article <106378@tut.cis.ohio-state.edu> bjohnson@parrot.cis.ohio-state.edu (brent ian johnson) writes:

>  Could someone post the pin assignments of a 68k (68 pin grid array)
>I have a net list of am Amiga accelerator, but it lists the 68 pin chip,
>and I have a 64 pin chip.

  Here goes (hope you can read this :) )....

                68-Terminal Pin Grid Array

K     N.C.   FC2    FC0    A1     A3     A4     A6     A7     A9     N.C.

J     BERR*  IPL0*  FC1    N.C.   A2     A5     A8     A10    A11    A14

H     E      IPL2*  IPL1*                              A13    A12    A16

G     VMA*   VPA*                                             A15    A17

F     HALT*  RESET           BOTTOM VIEW                      A18    A19

E     CLK    GND                                              Vcc    A20

D     BR*    Vcc                                              Gnd    A21

C     BGACK* BG*    R/W*                               D13    A23    A22

B     DTACK* LDS*   UDS*   D0     D3     D6     D9     D11    D14    D15

A     N.C.   AS*    D1     D2     D4     D5     D7     D8     D10    D12

      1      2      3      4      5      6      7      8      9      10

* - active low

   Hope that helps.

      - Mike

jtr@oakhill.sps.mot.com (Jim Reinhart) (04/12/91)

In article <1991Apr11.235522.14379@csusac.csus.edu> cs1598@gaia.ecs.csus.edu (Michael Noriega) writes:
>In article <106378@tut.cis.ohio-state.edu> bjohnson@parrot.cis.ohio-state.edu (brent ian johnson) writes:
>>
>>  Could someone post the pin assignments of a 68k (68 pin grid array)
>>I have a net list of am Amiga accelerator, but it lists the 68 pin chip,
>>and I have a 64 pin chip.

Over the past few weeks, I have seen several requests for 68k info that indicatea general lack of technical documentation - we have lots and lots of
documentation available so maybe the problem is that not everyone knows how to
get it.  For the record:

     Motorola Semiconductor Literature Distribution Center
     P.O. Box 20912, Phoenix Arizona 85036
     (602) 994-6561
or for the academic world:

     Motorola University Support Program
     MD 56-102
     P.O Box 52073, Phoenix Arizona 85072
     (602) 952-3855

or call one of the 60 domestic semiconductor sales offices

or call the Motorola Design Line (800) 521-6274

There is no good reason not to have the right documentation.

--
Regards,
Jim Reinhart