[comp.sys.m68k] 68K Sources

bpalmer@bbn.com (Brian Palmer) (04/13/91)

Hi Gang,

Seeing as we just had a posting on public domain assemblers ...

	1. Anyone have any pointers to PD monitor/debuggers.

	I've found "Tiny Monitor 68010" by Phil Budne.  I've
	been trying to download from the BBS:

	TUTOR - by Motorola and
	VUBUG - by Vanderbilt U.

What we really need is an anonymous FTP site for all these goodies.  Is
there enough interest in me setting something?

Thanks,
Brian

parent@ug.cs.dal.ca (Michael Parent) (04/16/91)

In article <63698@bbn.BBN.COM> bpalmer@BBN.COM (Brian Palmer) writes:
>Hi Gang,
>
>What we really need is an anonymous FTP site for all these goodies.  Is
>there enough interest in me setting something?

Don't bother. There already is one:    smilodon.cs.wisc.edu

They have over 10 megs of OS9/OSK stuff including a complete (I think)
TOP package! So send anything new to that site.

>Thanks,
>Brian

Yer welcome,
Mike