[sci.electronics] Need info - voice synthesizer board.

jwm@sppy00.UUCP (04/06/87)

 A few weeks ago someone posted a message about some company in Florida
that sells a printed circuit board ready to accept the Radio Shack voice
synthesizer chip set.  Could someone please re-post or email me the address
and phone number of that company.  Thanks.

    Jeff    :    jwm@sppy00.UUCP

dennisg@fritz.UUCP (04/09/87)

In article <140@sppy00.UUCP> jwm@sppy00.UUCP (Jeff May) writes:
> A few weeks ago someone posted a message about some company in Florida
>that sells a printed circuit board ready to accept the Radio Shack voice
>synthesizer chip set.  Could someone please re-post or email me the address
>and phone number of that company.  Thanks.

Actually, there were two discussed.

	B. G. Micro
	P. O. Box 280298
	Dallas, Texas   75228