[sci.electronics] C-64 hardware

elg@usl.UUCP (09/20/87)

I am looking for the following:

1) Prototyping cards for the expansion port. I believe it's a 44 pin
connector, .100 spacing.  Someone correct me if I'm wrong.

2) Data sheet on the 6551 ACIA.

Actually, I really need the phone # of the MOS Technology literature
department so I can rush-order a databook... there's a couple of other
65xx parts I'll eventually need speks on.

Makes me wish I was in civilization, instead of out here in Looizaner
where I can get plenty of gumbo if I wish, but have to drive 200 miles
for the nearest electronics distributors (Houston...).
--
Eric Green  elg@usl.CSNET           day is done, the song is over,
{akgua,killer}!usl!elg              thought I'd something more to say....

eric@cbmvax.UUCP (Eric Cotton) (09/21/87)

In article <168@usl> elg@usl (Eric Lee Green) writes:
>I am looking for the following:
>2) Data sheet on the 6551 ACIA.
>
>Actually, I really need the phone # of the MOS Technology literature
>department so I can rush-order a databook... there's a couple of other
>65xx parts I'll eventually need speks on.

Try (215) 666-7950.  I'm not sure of the extension, but the operator
should be able to put you through to the proper department.

	950 Rittenhouse Road
	Norristown, PA
		19403

--