[sci.electronics] What newsgroup is this?

strong@tc.fluke.COM (Norm Strong) (10/13/87)

What newsgroup is this?  I get the feeling that it's rec.audio.  Is there no
relief from Mercury filled speaker wires(argvral

pokey@cpocd2.UUCP (Todd Wayne) (10/15/87)

In article <1983@sputnik.COM> strong@tc.fluke.COM (Norm Strong) writes:
>What newsgroup is this?  I get the feeling that it's rec.audio.  Is there no
>relief from Mercury filled speaker wires?
>Norm

I found the rn facility "K" very useful in dealing with those dangerous
speaker wires.  I haven't read about them for weeks, since they're all
killed.  From what I can tell, though, that conversation is just about
dead.

Probably mutated from all the Hg...

--
...!{decwrl|hplabs!oliveb|pur-ee|qantel|amd}!intelca!mipos3!cpocd2!pokey
  <domainish> :   pokey@cpocd2.intel.com	ATT :	(602) 961-2399

frizby@geowhiz.UUCP (Jim Grandt) (10/15/87)

Mercury filled speaker wires is worn out-don't ya think?

  Are Norm and I the only ones bored with this topic?

                     - frizby -