[sci.electronics] Broken Laser for Sale

johnm@hpcvra.HP.COM (John McVey) (10/22/87)

I have a Spectra-Physics model 120 stabilite laser for sale.  It has stopped
working but should be good for parts or fixing up.  It is a 5mW HE-NE tube
with separate power supply.  Asking $50.

John McVey
503-753-7064
503-750-2473 work
hplabs!hp-pcd!johnm
or
johnm%hp-pcd@hplabs

ajg@whuts.UUCP (GAETA) (10/23/87)

In article <4110002@hpcvra.HP.COM>, johnm@hpcvra.HP.COM (John McVey) writes:
> I have a Spectra-Physics model 120 stabilite laser for sale.  It has stopped
> working but should be good for parts or fixing up.  It is a 5mW HE-NE tube
> with separate power supply.  Asking $50.
>
> John McVey
> 503-753-7064
> 503-750-2473 work
> hplabs!hp-pcd!johnm
> or
> johnm%hp-pcd@hplabs

John:
This is a real bargain. For years I have wanted a laser, even if I have to
fix it. I have already left a message with your answering machine. Please
get back to me.

Anthony J. Gaeta
AT&T Bell Labs
Whippany N.J.
201-386-2938
whuts!ajg

opgarvin@ncsuvm.bitnet.UUCP (10/26/87)

electronics problem or is the tube burned out or leaking?
     Please reply, also with how you would accept payment (if I
decide to try and fix it), and how far (i.e., how much) shipment
would be.
     Thanx!
Michael Garvin
NCSU, Raleigh, NC
OPGARVIN@NCSUVM.BITNET

johnm@hpcvra.HP.COM (John McVey) (11/07/87)

Sorry boys, the laser sold to Mr. Gaeta.

John McVey