[sci.electronics] Need pinouts - LM3086N

tedk@laidbak.UUCP (Ted G. Kekatos) (03/04/88)

Hello,

I need the pinouts and chip-spec info for
National Semiconductor LM3086N (Transistor array)

Is this the same as CA3086N?

Does anyone have any info on this chip?

Thanks in advance

Ted G. Kekatos            FAX (312) 505-9133

							 __  __________  __
							|  ||_______   ||__|
	    Ted G. Kekatos				|  | _______|  | __
							|  ||   ____   ||  |
   {amdahl,ihnp4,masscomp,sun}!laidbak!tedk		|  ||  |____|  ||  |
							|  ||__________||  |
          Lachman Associates, Inc.			|  |___________ |  |
	    (312) 505-9100 x274                         |______________||__|

   "To them it's just a job, to us it's an adventure!"

keithe@tekgvs.TEK.COM (Keith Ericson) (03/10/88)

In article <1352@laidbak.UUCP> tedk@laidbak.UUCP (Ted G. Kekatos) writes:
>Hello,
>
>I need the pinouts and chip-spec info for
>National Semiconductor LM3086N (Transistor array)

[Note: had I felt only the original poster needed this kind of
information I'd have e-mailed it to him. Seems to me that more
people might benefit from this.]

The National Sales Office in Schamburg can be reached at
(312) 367-8777.

Providing data sheets, or data books, is one of the purposes of
sales offices. Give 'em a try. They're usually listed in the 'phone
book.

keith