[sci.electronics] I.T.E ROWAN

kwi@kolvi.hut.fi (Kaj Wiik) (04/12/88)

Does anybody in the netland know the telex number and/or the address
for I.T.E ROWAN? It manufactures contactors and relays.
The number would be greatly appreciated!

Kaj Wiik,

kwi@kolvi.hut.fi
MET-KW@FINHUT.BITNET

rmrin@inuxh.UUCP (D Rickert) (04/14/88)

> Does anybody in the netland know the telex number and/or the address
> for I.T.E ROWAN? It manufactures contactors and relays.
> The number would be greatly appreciated!
>
> Kaj Wiik,
>
> kwi@kolvi.hut.fi
> MET-KW@FINHUT.BITNET

not listed in either 1988 US INDUSTRIAL DIRECTORY OR 86/87 ELECTRONIC
INDUSTRIES TELEPHONE DIRECTORY so either not US or very small.  Anyone
in the UK on the net to check there?
--

Dick Rickert  AT&T Consumer Products Laboratory

In article <638@inuxh.UUCP>, rmrin@inuxh.UUCP (D Rickert) writes:
> > Does anybody in the netland know the telex number and/or the address
> > for I.T.E ROWAN? It manufactures contactors and relays.
> > The number would be greatly appreciated!
>
> not listed in either 1988 US INDUSTRIAL DIRECTORY OR 86/87 ELECTRONIC
> INDUSTRIES TELEPHONE DIRECTORY so either not US or very small.  Anyone
> in the UK on the net to check there?

	In the continuing struggle to play musical acquisitions and
confuse present and past end-users :-), Gould has done their part and
acquired I-T-E Rowan (formerly just Rowan).  In doing so, both the I-T-E
and Rowan names have been wiped off the face of the earth.  I believe you
now want:

	Gould - Industrial Controls Division
	901 Baltimore Blvd.
	Westminster, MD 21157
	Telephone 301/876-2214
	Telex (TWX) 710-862-0846

	I don't guarantee any of the above information to be correct as
of today; it's as taken from a trade directory.  I got the telex number
from our J+W telex directory, but it's 4 years old (with fax having
already replaced much telex, our telex traffic has dropped to almost
zip and I can't justify spending $ 250.00 each year for a new J+W).

<>  Larry Lippman @ Recognition Research Corp., Clarence, New York
<>  UUCP:  {allegra|ames|boulder|decvax|rutgers|watmath}!sunybcs!kitty!larry
<>  VOICE: 716/688-1231        {hplabs|ihnp4|mtune|utzoo|uunet}!/
<>  FAX:   716/741-9635 {G1,G2,G3 modes}   "Have you hugged your cat today?"