[sci.electronics] Electrical power line radiation health hazard

nur@crcmar.crc.uucp (Nur Serinken) (05/16/88)

I am collecting references on health hazards of 60/50 Hertz radiation.
Published or ongoing world wide research references will be appreciated.
Please e-mail replies.

Nur Serinken (613)-998-2289.

--
Nur  Serinken	The Communications Research Centre
(613) 998-2289		3701 Carling Avenue Ottawa, Ontario

rusty@cadnetix.COM (Rusty) (05/24/88)

I tried to mail, but it failed, right at crcmar.crc.uucp.
<.....>
550 crcmar.crc.uucp!nur... Host unknown