[sci.electronics] Forth Compiler wanted for TMS32020

lansd@eecg.toronto.edu (Robert Lansdale) (11/17/88)

	I have recently read messages of people discussing a
Forth Compiler for the Texas Instruments TMS3202x DSP processor. I
know of commercial versions, but does a public domain version
exist?

   __   __  ______  _______
  / /  / / / __  / /__  __/  CSNET: lansd%eecg.toronto.edu
 / /__/ / / /_/ /    / /     ARPA:  lansd%eecg.toronto.edu@relay.cs.net
/______/ /_____/    /_/      University of Toronto, Elec Eng Computer Group

   __   __  ______  _______

pmy@vivaldi.acc.Virginia.EDU.acc.virginia.edu (Pete Yadlowsky) (11/20/88)

In article <8811171344.AA28459@godzilla.eecg.toronto.edu> lansd@eecg.toronto.edu (Robert Lansdale) writes:
>	I have recently read messages of people discussing a
>Forth Compiler for the Texas Instruments TMS3202x DSP processor. I
>know of commercial versions, but does a public domain version
>exist?

I think I was the one who brought up DSP Forth, just as an idea. I didn't
know such a thing existed, commercial or otherwise. Can you talk more
about the commercial versions you know of?

Peter M. Yadlowsky
Academic Computing Center
University of Virginia
pmy@vivaldi.acc.Virginia.EDU