[sci.electronics] Need Circuit Cellar INK subscription info

gordonl@microsoft.UUCP (Gordon Letwin) (01/07/89)

I'm interested in obtaining/subscribing to Ciarcia's Circuit Cellar INK.
Unfortunately, I don't know where or how, or even if it's a magazine or
a book series or whatever.  I'd appreciate it if someone who has this
could email me subscription/purchase info.

	Thanks

	Gordon letwin
	uw-beaver!microsoft!gordonl

gonnason@enel.ucalgary.ca (William Gonnason) (01/07/89)

		Circuit Cellar Ink
		Subscriptions
		12 Depot Sq.
		Peterborough, NH  03458-9909

	I grabbed the address directly from inside the front cover; I
just got the November/December issue today.  Alternatively, they quote
a phone number for subscription orders : (203) 875-2199.

	Incidentally, I must say that I've gotten my money's worth from
this magazine.  I had no qualms about dropping my subscription to BYTE
after reading the first couple of issues of CC Ink...

.

--

                OS/2 - the other half is in the mail...

 - gonnason@enel.UCalgary.CA  ( University of Calgary Electrical Engineering )

                OS/2 - the other half is in the mail...

 - gonnason@enel.UCalgary.CA  ( University of Calgary Electrical Engineering )

blarson@skat.usc.edu (Bob Larson) (01/07/89)

Circuit Cellar Ink.
12 Depot Sq.
Peterborough, NH 03458-9909
(203)875-2199

In USA: $14.95/year (6 issues)

I'm just a satisfied subscriber.  If you liked Steve's column in byte
you'll like it.  They are promising more software coverage in the
future.  (Currently, the just describe the software associated with
their hardware projects.)  Some bookstores carry it.  Fun stuff,
even if I will never get around to building any of it.
--
Bob Larson	Arpa: Blarson@Ecla.Usc.Edu	blarson@skat.usc.edu
Uucp: {sdcrdcf,cit-vax}!oberon!skat!blarson

A-N-Onymouse@cup.portal.com (John - DeBert) (01/08/89)

>I'm interested in obtaining/subscribing to Ciarcia's Circuit Cellar INK.
>Unfortunately, I don't know where or how, or even if it's a magazine or
>a book series or whatever.  I'd appreciate it if someone who has this
>could email me subscription/purchase info.
>
>	Thanks
>
>	Gordon letwin
>	uw-beaver!microsoft!gordonl

Call Circuit Cellar INK's subscription service at 203-875-2199 or write:

Circuit Cellar INK, Subscriptions,
12 Depot Square, Peterborough, NH 03458-9909

Price is $14.95US for the US & possessions, $17.95US for Canada,
 $26.95US for all other countries.

It is published six times per year.

It is also available on many newsstands and in many bookstores.

A-N-Onymouse@cup.portal.com            "Never look a gift llama in the mouth."
        CI$: 75530,347

kdavidson@cup.portal.com (Ken W Davidson) (01/11/89)

>I'm interested in obtaining/subscribing to Ciarcia's Circuit Cellar INK.
>Unfortunately, I don't know where or how, or even if it's a magazine or
>a book series or whatever.  I'd appreciate it if someone who has this
>could email me subscription/purchase info.
>
>	Thanks
>
>	Gordon letwin
>	uw-beaver!microsoft!gordonl

I'm a technical editor of Circuit Cellar INK, so I'll fill you on just
what it is.  I know there have been a number of other postings, but I'd
like to consolidate it in one place.

Circuit Cellar INK is a bimonthly magazine dedicated to computer
applications, with a slant toward hardware and microcontrollers.  Many
of the articles are written in the same vein as Ciarcia's Circuit
Cellar articles, so if you liked what Steve wrote for over 10 years in BYTE,
chances are you'll like INK.  Steve is the editorial director, and since
he parted ways with BYTE after the December 1988 issue (no more Ciarcia's
Circuit Cellar in BYTE), he can devote lots of time to making the magazine
something hardware enthusiasts (and software gurus who want to learn more
about hardware) will enjoy.

Issue #1 was published in January/February 1988, was two-color, and
had 40 pages.  Issue #7 (just about to go to the printers) has 64 pages
and a four-color cover (all covers have been done by Robert Tinney and
will continue to be done by him for at least the next two years).  Current
circulation is almost 25,000 and is growing fast.  It is already sold in
every Waldenbooks store in the country and in B. Dalton's Software Etc.
stores.

Subscriptions cost $14.95 for six issues (one year) in the U.S.  Outside
is slightly more.  You can either call (203) 875-2199 or send to Circuit
Cellar INK Subscriptions, 12 Depot Square, Peterborough, NH, 03458.  If
you want more information on-line, the Circuit Cellar BBS can be reached
at (203) 871-1988.

Ken Davidson
kdavidson@cup.portal.com
sun!portal!cup.portal.com!kdavidson