[sci.electronics] TL047 CN ????

bergman@odin.m2c.org (Michael Bergman) (02/16/89)

I'm working on a mostly discrete amp, and there's this one chip, a
TL047 CN.  It also says 736 B B on it, and has a maker's mark thats
some what familiar but too small for me to describe accurately.  Not
TI or NS.  Is anyone familiar with this chip or can they direct me to
the appropriate resource?  I don't usually work with analog chips, is
there an equivalent to the semi-conductor handbook?

--mike bergman@m2c.org

--mike bergman

bergman@m2c.org

ti@altos86.UUCP (Ti Kan) (02/17/89)

In article <4403@m2c.M2C.ORG> bergman@odin.m2c.org (Michael Bergman) writes:

>I'm working on a mostly discrete amp, and there's this one chip, a
>TL047 CN.  It also says 736 B B on it, and has a maker's mark thats
>some what familiar but too small for me to describe accurately.  Not
>TI or NS.  Is anyone familiar with this chip or can they direct me to

I think you are probably referring to the TL074CN.  It is a quad BiFET
low-noise (relatively) op-amp from TI.  Many other companies second
source this part.  The National LF347N can be a plug-in replacement.

-Ti

--
-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-
 Ti Kan         vorsprung durch technik!

myers@hpfcdj.HP.COM (Bob Myers) (02/18/89)

I can't find a reference to a TL047 anywhere, but a TL074CN is a plastic-pkg.,
commerical-temp-range, lo-noise JFET-input op amp.  Could this be the part
you're looking for?  If so, both TI and Motorola (as well as National, I
believe) have direct replacements.  In the Mot linear databook (2/88 edition,
just happened to have one handy), the '074 is on page 2-328.

Bob Myers  KC0EW   HP Graphics Tech. Div.|  Opinions expressed here are not
                   Ft. Collins, Colorado |  those of my employer or any other
{the known universe}!hplabs!hpfcla!myers |  sentient life-form on this planet.