[sci.electronics] Solid state heat pump

ianmoss@idacom.UUCP (Ian Moss) (06/03/89)

I would appreciate any information or sources of information on the
current state of development of solid state heat pumps, specificaly
as related to refrigeration.

jwm@stdc.jhuapl.edu (Jim Meritt) (06/05/89)

In article <676@idacom.UUCP> ianmoss@idacom.UUCP (Ian Moss) writes:
}I would appreciate any information or sources of information on the
}current state of development of solid state heat pumps, specificaly
}as related to refrigeration.
}

A thermocouple works real well in reverse...

The above was test data, and not the responsibility of any organization.
jwm@aplvax.jhuapl.edu  - or - jwm@aplvax.uucp  - or - meritt%aplvm.BITNET

geller@bnlux0.bnl.gov (joseph geller) (06/07/89)

In article <676@idacom.UUCP> ianmoss@idacom.UUCP (Ian Moss) writes:
>I would appreciate any information or sources of information on the
>current state of development of solid state heat pumps, specificaly
>as related to refrigeration.

	Here is a list of some of the mfgr's of solid state heat
pumps.  (We are using heat pumps, along with a proportional controller,
to temperature stabilize an enclosure for an analog ckt.)

Cambion
1601 North Power Line Road
Pompano Beach, FL 33069
(305) 979-2050
(800) 274-6748

Marlow Industries, Inc.
10451 Vista Park Road
Dallas, TX 75238-1645
(214) 340-4900

Melcor
990 Spruce St.
Trenton, NJ 08648
(609) 393-4178

TECA (Thermo Electric Cooling America Corp.)
448 North Halsted St.
Chicago, IL 60622
(312) 666-1600

Joe Geller @bnl (516) 282-4859