[sci.electronics] AM or FM wireless mike pointer

dong@brauer.harvard.edu (Rui-Tao Dong) (06/17/89)

In article <2061@husc6.harvard.edu> dong@walsh.UUCP (Rui-Tao Dong) writes:

>	A few months back, I bought a small FM transmitter for $.99.
>It is called telephone amplifier, which is used to transmit signal picked
>up by another device from the telephone to any FM radio. It is a cylinder
>about one and half inches long and half inch in diameter. It uses a small
>watch battery. I don't know whether you can find it somewhere any more.

	 This is a correction of what I posted yesterday.
    The transmitter is called Astro Com telephone broadcaster, made by
Saxton. It got an effective range of 25 feet. I bought if from You_do_it
electronics store. I can plug it into my Sony ICF 2003 and listen the
B.B.C. from my car radio.