[sci.electronics] DME

spankey@merlin.unm.edu (His Spanknesss) (06/14/89)

I am looking for information on Distance Measuring Equipment (DME)

Iwould like to use a transmiter and reciever in the mhg. no light
or sound divices. I'm not worried about direction only distances
from 5 feet to 60 feet. TThe accuracy should be about 6".

If anyone could please help me with any IDEAS I would be ever grateful

						TThanks Spankey

In article <5224@charon.unm.edu>, spankey@merlin.unm.edu (His Spanknesss) writes:
> I am looking for information on Distance Measuring Equipment (DME)

	I thought for certain you meant Dropping Mercury Electrode, until
I read your article.

	I guess it just shows that different acronyms mean different things
to different people in different walks of life. :-)

<>  Larry Lippman @ Recognition Research Corp. - Uniquex Corp. - Viatran Corp.
<>  UUCP   {allegra|boulder|decvax|rutgers|watmath}!sunybcs!kitty!larry
<>  TEL  716/688-1231 | 716/773-1700  {hplabs|utzoo|uunet}!/      \uniquex!larry
<>  FAX  716/741-9635 | 716/773-2488     "Have you hugged your cat today?"

hamood@uop.EDU (Hamood Almanji) (06/20/89)

In article <3229@kitty.UUCP> larry@kitty.UUCP (Larry Lippman) writes:
>In article <5224@charon.unm.edu>, spankey@merlin.unm.edu (His Spanknesss) writes:
>> I am looking for information on Distance Measuring Equipment (DME)
>
>	I thought for certain you meant Dropping Mercury Electrode, until
>I read your article.
>
>	I guess it just shows that different acronyms mean different things
>to different people in different walks of life. :-)

No no   you see   the posting is from UNM  that should read:

          Different worlds

btw has anyone hugged lee lately?  boy what a grouch