[sci.electronics] Air-brasive?? An address?

gnome@oliven.olivetti.com (Gary) (09/08/89)

I am looking for a reference to the company that
makes/used-to-make a unit called an Air-Brasive.

It was basically a micro-sand-blaster/cutter that was
good for very small and precise work.

Do they exist anymore?  Has anyone out there used one?

Thanks,

Gary
gnome@oliven.atc.olivetti.com
(hplabs,sun,ames,pyramid)oliveb!oliven!gnome

royf@attctc.Dallas.TX.US (Roy Frederick) (09/08/89)

In article <47704@oliveb.olivetti.com>, gnome@oliven.olivetti.com (Gary) writes:
> I am looking for a reference to the company that
> makes/used-to-make a unit called an Air-Brasive.

The unit is made by S.S.White. They also make dental drills.
They used to have an office in the Dallas Area - but I couldn't find
them in the phone book just now.  If you can't locate them - ask
your dentist - I'm sure he/she can point you in the right direction.

Roy Frederick (royf@attctc.UUCP)
Dallas County Data Services  (214) 749-6340
504 Records Bldg.
Dallas, TX 75202