[sci.electronics] Looking for general databases of electronic info

cberkner@spica.ucsc.edu (Chris Berkner) (09/11/89)

	I am interested in any sites that have/maintain databases of
general information on electronics. If your first response is, "What
kind?" then you probably don't have it. Anyone out there know if their
organization maintains general databases about electronics?

cb

vaso@mips.COM (Vaso Bovan) (09/12/89)

In article <9066@saturn.ucsc.edu> cberkner@spica.ucsc.edu (Chris Berkner) writes:

>	I am interested in any sites that have/maintain databases of
>general information on electronics. If your first response is, "What
>kind?" then you probably don't have it. Anyone out there know if their
>organization maintains general databases about electronics?

If you are interested in a Components Database, the federal government maintainsthe G.I.D.E.P. database (for part history information).