[sci.electronics] John Nagle's Number for Sanyo

dnewton@carroll1.UUCP (Dave 'Yes, I'm weird' Newton) (10/12/89)

   The number John Nagle posted for Sanyo was wrong.  it is a residential
number. The correct number for Sanyo _SYSTEMS_ is
sanyo                                         801-225-6888

BUT!!!  These are not the people who do the CCD imaging chips.  I will post
the right number as soon as I get it.

btw, It's not really john's fault, their brochure was mis-printed, but I
always find it nice if people check numbers before posting them.

--
David L. Newton       |      dnewton@carroll1.UUCP     | Quote courtesy of
(414) 524-7343 (work) |     dnewton@carroll1.cc.edu    | Marie Niechwiadowicz,

nagle@well.UUCP (John Nagle) (10/14/89)

In article <738@carroll1.UUCP> dnewton@carroll1.cc.edu (Dave 'Yes, I'm weird' Newton) writes:

>   The number John Nagle posted for Sanyo was wrong.  it is a residential
>number. The correct number for Sanyo _SYSTEMS_ is
>sanyo                                         801-225-6888
>
>BUT!!!  These are not the people who do the CCD imaging chips.  I will post
>the right number as soon as I get it.

     My information is a year old.  I have the address

	Sanyo Semiconductor Corporation
	1333 Lawerence Expressway
	Suite 109
	Santa Clara, CA  95051