[sci.electronics] PCB manufacturer search

dicao@zeus.unl.edu (10/26/89)

Dear Friends:
	I am a graduating senior in Electronic Engineering Technology in U. of
Nebraska.  I have troubles to find a cheaper place to make a four-Layer PCB for
my senior project.
	The project I am working on is a graphic system on IBM XT. The
resolution it can support is 1k*1k with the pixel output rate at 80 MHZ. Only
a four-layer board can do.
	If anyone can give me the name and the address of some PCB manufacturers,
I really appreciate it.

						sincerely
						D.N. Zhang
My bitnet address: dicao@unoma1

mikemo@opus.uucp (Mike Mo) (11/03/89)

In article <4422.2546338b@zeus.unl.edu> dicao@zeus.unl.edu writes:
>Dear Friends:
>	I am a graduating senior in Electronic Engineering Technology in U. of
>Nebraska.  I have troubles to find a cheaper place to make a four-Layer PCB for
>my senior project.
>	The project I am working on is a graphic system on IBM XT. The
>resolution it can support is 1k*1k with the pixel output rate at 80 MHZ. Only
>a four-layer board can do.
>	If anyone can give me the name and the address of some PCB manufacturers,
>I really appreciate it.
>
>						sincerely
>						D.N. Zhang
>My bitnet address: dicao@unoma1

Sorry, My email to you bounced.  I will try to post to the net, hopefully that
you see my reply.
I saw the"Nuts & Volts" ad of October 89, this one may be of some help:

Circuit board design: any size, any shape. Up to 8 layers. Low rate.  Lazer
photoploted artwork. N/C drill tape.  Since 1979, Neat, economical, fast.
Telephone: (818)-703-5930  (Near Los Angles?)

I did not use their service yet, and I don't know how good are their product.
But to make only a single board, it will be high cost.

Mike Mo,  McDonnel Douglas Tymnet
San Jose, Cal