[sci.electronics] Crystal radios - wasn't it a 'galen

irwin@m.cs.uiuc.edu (12/01/89)

/* Written 11:57 am  Nov 29, 1989 by henry@utzoo.uucp in m.cs.uiuc.edu:sci.electronics */

--
>That's not a joke, that's      |     Henry Spencer at U of Toronto Zoology
>NASA.  -Nick Szabo             | uunet!attcan!utzoo!henry henry@zoo.toronto.edu
/* End of text from m.cs.uiuc.edu:sci.electronics */

Henry, your tests looks ok to me, the last time I checked, a 1N34 was
germanium and a 1N4148 was silicon. I have used both types through
the years in various projects.

Al Irwin
Univ of Illinois
Dept of Comp Sci