[sci.electronics] Speaker Builder Info Requested

jones@optilink.UUCP (Marvin Jones) (01/30/90)

In article <2570004@hppad.HP.COM>, kuepper@hppad.HP.COM (Mark Kuepper) writes:
> I so often see references to "Speaker Builder" in this group.
> magazines. Could someone refer me to the publisher of this
> magazine.

Speaker Builder is published by Audio Amateur Publications in Peterborough,
New Hampshire.  They also publish Glass Audio, for tube equipment fans.
All are excellent magazines, and highly recommended.

Regards,

--
     Marvin Jones     Optilink Corp.     Petaluma, CA     707.795.9444 X206
     uucp:  {tekbspa, pyramid, pixar}!optilink!jones

graham@arcturus.UUCP (Thomas D. Graham) (02/02/90)

jones@optilink.UUCP (Marvin Jones) writes:

>In article <2570004@hppad.HP.COM>, kuepper@hppad.HP.COM (Mark Kuepper) writes:
>> I so often see references to "Speaker Builder" in this group.
>> magazines. Could someone refer me to the publisher of this
>> magazine.

 In case you have'nt gotten it yet, SB mailing address is -
 PO Box 494, Dept AA9, Peterborough, NH 03458.  The Audio Amateur
 is also at this address and both are excellent and fun.