[sci.electronics] magzine on real-time control

dnewton@carroll1.cc.edu (Dave Newton the Late) (02/20/90)

In article <1990Feb19.224549.10903@sci.ccny.cuny.edu> jhuang@sci.ccny.cuny.edu (Jian Huang) writes:
+ I am looking for magzines focusing on real-time embedded
+control (in both software and hardware issues). The only
+one I found is CIRCUIT CELLAR INK. Is there any other
+magzine like that?

   Suprise of suprises--there is a mag called "Embedded Systems Programming"
that discusses a load of related material, hence the name.  As far as I can
tell, a regular 1-year subscription costs $47.  Send to ESP, P.O. Box 52716,
Boulder, CO, 80321-2716.

--
David L. Newton                 |           uunet!marque!carroll1!dnewton
(414) 524-7343 (work)           |              dnewton@carroll1.cc.edu

hbg6@citek.UUCP (John Schuch) (02/21/90)

In article <1990Feb19.224549.10903@sci.ccny.cuny.edu> jhuang@sci.ccny.cuny.edu (Jian Huang) writes:

> I am looking for magzines focusing on real-time embedded
>--
>JIAN HUANG                         System Software Engineer

'ROBOTICS WORLD' (404)256-9800  flexible automation, intelligent machines

'INDUSTRIAL COMPUTING' (919)549-8411  ISA publication, includes
                                                       Programmable Controls

'AUTOMATION' (216)696-7000  mostly factory automation but interesting

'MANAGING AUTOMATION' (212)695-0500 not a lot of tech stuff but some

All of the above are "free to qualified......" but that shouldn't be
a problem. When I was still in school, I decided it was worth $20 to
print up business cards for my 'Engineering consulting company'. :-)

John