[sci.electronics] <<<< Info on Home Automation >>>>

markbl@cbnewse.ATT.COM (mark.s.blumenthal) (03/21/90)

      A T T E N T I O N    H O M E    A U T O M A T I O N    H A C K E R S

     *** Information on CEBus, SMARTHOUSE, X-10, etc. Home Automation.  ***

I will send you above info via e-mail or paper mail.  In return I ask that you
complete this short survey:

	I am interested in home automation as a:  (please check all that apply)
		__ End user
		__ Start-up company (part-time)
		__ Start-up company (full-time)
		__ Existing home automation company
		__ Potential home automation start-up company

Send me the completed survey plus your NAME, ADDRESS, PHONE, and E-MAIL ADDRESS.
Send e-mail or paper mail to:

			att!ihlpb!markb
			Mark Blumenthal
			30W 080 Glenhurst Court
			Warrenville, IL 60555

ries@venice.SEDD.TRW.COM (Marc Ries) (03/22/90)

In article <13680@cbnewse.ATT.COM> markbl@cbnewse.ATT.COM (mark.s.blumenthal) writes:

>      A T T E N T I O N    H O M E    A U T O M A T I O N    H A C K E R S
>
>     *** Information on CEBus, SMARTHOUSE, X-10, etc. Home Automation.  ***
>
>I will send you above info via e-mail or paper mail.  In return I ask that you
>complete this short survey:

	I am interested in home automation as a:  (please check all that apply)
		XX End user
		__ Start-up company (part-time)
		__ Start-up company (full-time)
		__ Existing home automation company
		XX Potential home automation start-up company

Send me the completed survey plus your NAME, ADDRESS, PHONE, and E-MAIL ADDRESS.
Send e-mail or paper mail to:
			att!ihlpb!markb
			Mark Blumenthal
			30W 080 Glenhurst Court
			Warrenville, IL 60555

    Marc Ries
    280 Paseo Picaro
    Anaheim, CA 92807-2321
    (714) 921-2969 (H)
    ries@venice.sedd.trw.com     (ARPA)
    somewhere!trwind!venice!ries (UUCP)
--
Marc Ries
           ries@venice.sedd.trw.com     (ARPA)
           somewhere!trwind!venice!ries (UUCP)
           #include <std.disclaimer>

ries@venice.SEDD.TRW.COM (Marc Ries) (03/22/90)

Sorry folks for that last response, but I hit "F" instead
of "R" (and "C"ancel doesn't work).  Well, at least since
you know my address now, stop by for a visit some time 8-)!

--
Marc Ries