[sci.electronics] Jon Scheer, your flat coil is ready.

wdp@dukee.egr.duke.edu (Dev Palmer) (05/30/90)

Wednesday, 30 MAY 90

Mr. Scheer:

You posted a message to sci.electronics on 22 NOV 89 requesting information
on how to calculate the inductance of a flat coil.  I have the method and
have tried to mail it to you, but cannot get mail to any of the addresses in
your original posting.  The postmaster at cell.mot.COM says you do not exist.

Could you please send me your current email address?

Thanks,

Dev Palmer
Duke University Electrical Engineering
Durham, NC  27706
(919) 660-5283
wdp@dukee.egr.duke.edu

needham@XN.LL.MIT.EDU (jim needham) (05/30/90)

In article <922@cameron.egr.duke.edu>, wdp@dukee.egr.duke.edu (Dev Palmer) writes:
> Mr. Scheer:
> You posted a message to sci.electronics on 22 NOV 89 requesting information
> on how to calculate the inductance of a flat coil.  I have the method and ....

Dev, this sounds like useful infomation.

Could you please post it.