[sci.electronics] Destruction news group

bwhite@oucsace.cs.OHIOU.EDU (Bill White) (05/31/90)

In article <45149@iuvax.cs.indiana.edu> commgrp@silver.ucs.indiana.edu (BACS Data Communications Group) writes:
>>Does anyone else know of any "easy to make in the kitchen" explosive
>>devices, using easily obtainable components, such as fertiliser,
>>lighter fluid, butane etc. ?
>>Since blowing things up is quite a frequent topic here, perhaps we
>>need a sci.destruction or rec.arts.devastation.
>>	-Mark

	Well, I just finished the text part of a book called _101 Bombs
for Fun and Games_ (I actually posted this before, but our newsfeed was
down so I doubt it got out).
	It has:
		- Complete instructions for making all necessary
			chemicals including nitrates and nitro-compounds,
			ultimately from common materials
		- Primary explosives and secondary explosives
		- 101 different devices described in full detail
		- Incendiaries (napalm, thermite, phosphorus, etc)
		- Rocket launchers, various rockets
		- Automobile armaments
		- and more!

	If you're interested, send me mail.  I'll be gone over June 11th
through July 15th (or so).  The book isn't done yet, I still have the
illustrations to do.
	My only reliable address is:
			bwhite@oucsace.cs.ohiou.edu
	All information has either been tested or comes from established
industry / commercial / chemical standard procedures.
	I TAKE NO RESPONSIBILITY FOR WHAT ANYONE DOES WITH THIS THING

	Also, please note: I can not sell this thing to people from outside
the USA.
>Explosives references:

Add mine from above! (well, as soon as I get the illustrations done).

DISCLAIMER: Ohio University has nothing to do with this!

--
|   Bill White			Internet: bwhite@oucsace.cs.ohiou.edu	|
|	BILDO'S .SIGNATURE QUERY:					|