[sci.electronics] PC/AT bus specs

smasters@gmuvax2.gmu.edu (Shawn Masters) (06/01/90)

I know this has been posted to the news group before, but the info that
I previously obtaained is no longer valid(not the bus, but the places to
get the docs on the AT bus).  I know IBM had released an AT technical
reference guide much like the one for the PC(which I already have).
	If anyone could guide me to where I can get technical
information on the IBM AT bus, I would really appreciate it.  Out of
curiosity, does it exist on a ftp site or list server anywhere?

Shawn Masters
smasters@gmuvax2.gmu.edu

tindle@ms.uky.edu (Ken Tindle) (06/03/90)

In article <1534@gmuvax2.gmu.edu> smasters@gmuvax2.UUCP (Shawn Masters) writes:
>I know IBM had released an AT technical
>reference guide much like the one for the PC(which I already have).
>	If anyone could guide me to where I can get technical
>information on the IBM AT bus, I would really appreciate it.

I'll post this because others might want to see it too...

You can call 1-800-426-7282 and order the IBM Technical Reference Manual
for the AT System [6280070] for $105.  I'm pretty sure the phone number is
correct, but the part # and price might be wrong now- ask when you call.
They only take plastic, checks, or money orders; no P.O.'s.

INTERNET:tindle@ms.uky.edu | "Could you please continue the petty bickering?
BITNET: tindle@ukma.bitnet |  I find it most intriguing."   ---    Data,
Ken Tindle - Lexington, KY |  Star Trek, The Next Generation, "Haven"