[sci.electronics] Radio Elec's Frame Grabber

mmm@cup.portal.com (Mark Robert Thorson) (06/27/90)

Philips-Signetics makes some nice video chips.  For building color digitizers
you might want to look at the SAA7151.  Their phone number is 408 991 4577.

jack@focsys.uucp (Jack Houde) (06/28/90)

In article <31169@cup.portal.com> mmm@cup.portal.com (Mark Robert Thorson) writes:
>Philips-Signetics makes some nice video chips.  For building color digitizers
>you might want to look at the SAA7151.  Their phone number is 408 991 4577.

What month is this article in? I checked July and no-go.

If it was June, how do I get a copy of the article?

barber@beowulf.ucsd.edu (Terri Barber) (06/28/90)

In article <1990Jun27.193418.5276@focsys.uucp> jack@focsys.UUCP (Jack Houde) writes:
>What month is this article in? I checked July and no-go.
>
>If it was June, how do I get a copy of the article?

Oh wow, I didn't realize I was so priviledged!  (was the one
posted the original article).

I just found out that the August issue is available at Gateway
electronics down here in San Diego and NOWHERE ELSE!

wiml@milton.u.washington.edu (William Lewis) (07/01/90)

In article <11641@sdcc6.ucsd.edu> barber@beowulf.ucsd.edu (Terri Barber) writes:
>I just found out that the August issue is available at Gateway
>electronics down here in San Diego and NOWHERE ELSE!

  Well, my subscription copy just arrived yesterday, so presumably
this issue will be showing up elsewhere too =8)

--
wiml@blake.acs.washington.edu       Seattle, Washington  | No sig under
(William Lewis)  |  47 41' 15" N   122 42' 58" W  |||||||| construction