[sci.electronics] IR Remote

pmeyer@ecocd7.intel.com (Paul Meyer) (07/28/90)

	A friend that reads this group mentioned something about IR
remote plans circulating around here a few months back.  Could somebody
who has them get in touch with me?  I'm interested in getting them.
PLEASE Mail to me, at pmeyer@cmdnfs.intel.com.  Thanx.

** Paul Meyer (602)554-2078 **	                                            **
** Intel Corp. CH3-40       **       But its a DRY heat!!                   **
** 5000 W. Chandler Blvd.   **______________________________________________**
** Chandler, AZ 85210       **  "You killed my true love"                   **
** pmeyer@cmdnfs.intel.com  **  "It's possible.  I kill a lot of people"    **

In article <2606@inews.intel.com> pmeyer@ecocd7.intel.com (Paul Meyer) writes:

>	A friend that reads this group mentioned something about IR
>remote plans circulating around here a few months back.  Could somebody
>who has them get in touch with me?  I'm interested in getting them.

	I've got a source for the schematics.  Thanks, no more replies
needed.

** Paul Meyer (602)554-2078**       But its a DRY heat!!                    **
** 5000 W. Chandler Blvd.  **	                                            **
** Chandler, AZ 85210      **"Larry Kazinski, I would love to dance with you"*
** pmeyer@cmdnfs.intel.com **                                               **