[sci.electronics] Where can Spice3 be found?

crs@lambda.UUCP (Charlie Sorsby) (08/03/90)

In article <1990Jul26.010135.9697@arp.anu.oz.au>, stuarth@arp.anu.oz.au (Stuart Hungerford) writes:

> Can anybody tell me where I can get (or better still
> send them to me) an implementation of the SPICE and MONTECARLO
> algorithms for solving laplace transform problems. Source code, texts
> references and journal articles would all be appreciated.
> I have heard that there are some good versions of these
> floating around in the public domain.

And can anyone suggest where one may obtain (preferably by
anonymous ftp) a copy of the most recent version of SPICE?  I
believe it is spice3.  This is the version written in C and
includes, I believe, a program called nutmeg.

MegaThanks.

Best,

Charlie Sorsby						"I'm the NRA!"
	crs@lanl.gov
	sorsby@pprg.unm.edu

PS:  Please use one of the above addresses; this machine is going away.