[sci.electronics] Need mail-order companies addresses/phone #

kinstrey@wsqtba.crd.ge.com (M. A. Kinstrey) (08/24/90)

Could someone please send me the phone number and/or
mail address with zip code for Jameco Electronics,
or any other mail-order electronics parts outfits?

I need a new catalog, and haven't gotten a new one
in years.

			Mike Kinstrey
kinstrey@wsqtba.crd.ge.com  | Sattinger's Law:
uunet!crdgw1!wsqtba!kinstrey|      It works better if you plug it in.
____________________________|________________________________________________

mark@mips.COM (Mark G. Johnson) (08/24/90)

In article <11286@crdgw1.crd.ge.com> kinstrey@wsqtba.crd.ge.com (M. A. Kinstrey) writes:
   >Could someone please send me the phone number and/or
   >mail address with zip code for Jameco Electronics,
   >or any other mail-order electronics parts outfits?

Dial 1-800-DIGI-KEY.  I bet you'll be very pleasantly surprised
by their selection and promptness.

One of their loyal customers,
--
 -- Mark Johnson
 	MIPS Computer Systems, 930 E. Arques M/S 2-02, Sunnyvale, CA 94086

robin@uhccux.uhcc.Hawaii.Edu (Robin Amano) (08/24/90)

In article <11286@crdgw1.crd.ge.com> kinstrey@wsqtba.crd.ge.com (M. A. Kinstrey) writes:
>Could someone please send me the phone number and/or
>mail address with zip code for Jameco Electronics,
>or any other mail-order electronics parts outfits?

Jameco Electronics
1355 Shoreway Road
Belmont, CA  94002
(415) 592-8097

MCM Electronics
650 Congress Park Dr.
Centerville, Ohio  45459-4072
(800) 543-4330  (513) 434-0031

Parts Express
340 E. First St.
Dayton, Ohio  45402
(800) 338-0531  (513) 222-0173

For more parts sources look in Computer Shopper or Radio Electronics mags.

amichiel@rodan.acs.syr.edu (Allen J Michielsen) (08/30/90)

In article <11286@crdgw1.crd.ge.com> kinstrey@wsqtba.crd.ge.com (M. A. Kinstrey) writes:
>Could someone please send me the phone number and/or
>mail address with zip code for Jameco Electronics,
>or any other mail-order electronics parts outfits?
>
>I need a new catalog, and haven't gotten a new one
>in years.
>
>			Mike Kinstrey
>kinstrey@wsqtba.crd.ge.com  | Sattinger's Law:
>uunet!crdgw1!wsqtba!kinstrey|      It works better if you plug it in.

   Jameco Electronics,  1355 Shoreway Road,  Belmont Calif 94002
   (USA),  telex 176043,   fax  (415) 592-2503  or 595-2664
    24 hour order hot line  415-592-8097.
    customer service 7 am - 7 pm P.S.T. 415-592-8097

    Just a very satisfied customer.
    al

--
Al. Michielsen, Mechanical & Aerospace Engineering, Syracuse University
 InterNet: amichiel@rodan.acs.syr.edu  amichiel@sunrise.acs.syr.edu