[sci.electronics] Flamming Stereos

ergo@netcom.UUCP (Isaac Rabinovitch) (08/29/90)

In <16208@oolong.la.locus.com> dana@lando.la.locus.com (Dana H. Myers) writes:

>In article <1990Aug27.215353.5186@murdoch.acc.Virginia.EDU> dg9g@maxwell.acc.Virginia.EDU (David Guercio) writes:
>>I'm trying to figure out how to make an amplifier jammer, for apartment
>>use.

>  Hey, David, lemme let you in on a secret. Posting an article such as
>this is an open invitation to have the daylights flamed outta you.

It may well be that David is mature enough to ignore your disapproval.
A pity you're not mature enough not to scream at somebody who's not
even listening.  For future reference:  Hey Dana, this is sci.electronics,
and you're wasting the bandwidth d00d.
--

ergo@netcom.uucp			Isaac Rabinovitch
atina!pyramid!apple!netcom!ergo		Silicon Valley, CA

Disclaimer:  I am what I am, and that's all what I am!

gja@mullian.ee.mu.oz.au (Grenville Armitage) (08/29/90)

In article <12792@netcom.UUCP> ergo@netcom.uucp writes:

>In <16208@oolong.la.locus.com> dana@lando.la.locus.com (Dana H. Myers) writes:

	[..]

>>  Hey, David, lemme let you in on a secret. Posting an article such as
>>this is an open invitation to have the daylights flamed outta you.
>
>It may well be that David is mature enough to ignore your disapproval.

Which David are we talking about again? Oh, _this_ David....

>>In article <1990Aug27.215353.5186@murdoch.acc.Virginia.EDU> dg9g@maxwell.acc.Virginia.EDU (David Guercio) writes:
>>>I'm trying to figure out how to make an amplifier jammer, for apartment
>>>use.

Yep, sure sounds pretty mature to me.

gja

erk@americ.UUCP (Erick Parsons) (08/30/90)

>In article <5232@munnari.oz.au> gja@mullian.ee.mu.oz.au (Grenville Armitage) writes:
>In article <12792@netcom.UUCP> ergo@netcom.uucp writes:
>
>>In <16208@oolong.la.locus.com> dana@lando.la.locus.com (Dana H. Myers) writes:
>
>	[..]
>
>>>  Hey, David, lemme let you in on a secret. Posting an article such as
>>>this is an open invitation to have the daylights flamed outta you.
>>
>>It may well be that David is mature enough to ignore your disapproval.
>
>Which David are we talking about again? Oh, _this_ David....

>Yep, sure sounds pretty mature to me.
>
>gja

Yea it sound pretty mature to anyone that has had to live next door to some
inconsiderate BOOB that refuses to be CIVIL with thier 30+ Watts per channel
stereo booming into thier apartment for hours on end when diplomacy and police
fail to produce ANY results. Befor you go flaming this guy why don't you try
to put yourself in his position. I have been in this position at least 3 times
in the last 4 years and have usually resorted to moving (READ EXPENSIVE).
I have usually gone to a Shortwave transmitter for some recourse. Merely turn
on your TV set and tune the reciever till it makes the picture collapse
miserably and key up for 20 to 30 seconds at a time. Believe me any other
neighbor that has had to listen to the stereo would be doubly pleased
by the effect the shortwave will be having on your unruly neighbors TV.

--
 (ames att sun)!pacbell! ----> sactoh0!pacengr!americ!erk     Multitasking,

jeffw@midas.WR.TEK.COM (Jeff Winslow) (09/01/90)

In <many articles> (many people) wrote, essentially...

Well, well, well. Sure seems to be a lot of people on this group who like
to piss off their neighbors by playing loud music.

:-)
						Jeff Winslow