[sci.electronics] PC based microprocessor emulation?

hpoppe@ncar.ucar.edu (Herb Poppe) (09/12/90)

In article <1008@helens.Stanford.EDU> zimmer@calvin.tmc.edu (Andrew
Zimmerman) writes:
> Morotola has a very nice set of assemblers and simulators for the 68hc11
> that will run on the IBM-PC.
> They also have nice support for their 68h805.  Both chips have built in
> boot programs that allow you to download programs from you pc.  I would
> highly reccomend either chip.  The 68h805 doesn't have the expansion
> capablities that the 68hc11 does, but is a very good little
microcontroller.

What is the price of the 68HC805 (in small quantities) and from where is
it available (in small quantities)?

Herb Poppe             hpoppe@ncar.ucar.edu
NCAR                      (303) 497-1296
1850 Table Mesa Dr.
Boulder, CO  80307-3000

rick@ofa123.fidonet.org (Rick Ellis) (09/16/90)

On <Sep 12 15:14> Herb Poppe writes:

 HP> What is the price of the 68HC805 (in small quantities) and from where
 HP> is it available (in small quantities)?

What is the rest of the part number.  All I have here is 68hc805c4 which is a
mask rom version.  I think the EEROM versions of the 68hc05 are about $20-$35.

--
Rick Ellis
Internet: rick@ofa123.fidonet.org