[net.wanted] Good Z80 programming book wanted.

mark@umcp-cs.UUCP (11/19/83)

Subject: Good Z80 programming book wanted.
Newsgroups: net.micro net.wanted

There are a million books out there on programming the Z-80.
What do you all recommend?  I want something that goes into
some detail on timing, interfacing, and machine instruction.s
I am not at all interested in any operating system or high-level
languages.  Thanks in advance -- I'll summarize to the net.
--
spoken:	mark weiser
UUCP:	{seismo,allegra,brl-bmd}!umcp-cs!mark

weamc@pyuxa.UUCP (11/21/83)

The best Z80 book I think that you will find is published by
Adam Osborne and written by Leventhal. Complete explanation of the
Z80 and opcodes, plus tons of very useful assembly language sub-routines.

                  Andy Cohill  Western Electric, Piscataway