[sci.electronics] 8 channel D/A convertor

naiming@eng.umd.edu (Naiming Shen) (10/18/90)

I am looking for an 8 to 12 bits resolution, 8 channel D/A convertor
used with IBM PC/AT bus. The speed of the convertor is not critical.
Does anybody know where I can find one?
Thanks in advance.

  Naiming Shen
  naiming@bagend.eng.umd.edu

lstowell@pyrnova.pyramid.com (Lon Stowell) (10/19/90)

In article <1990Oct17.185131.21362@eng.umd.edu> naiming@eng.umd.edu (Naiming Shen) writes:
>I am looking for an 8 to 12 bits resolution, 8 channel D/A convertor
>used with IBM PC/AT bus. The speed of the convertor is not critical.
>Does anybody know where I can find one?

You didn't mention budget, so here are some professional quality
ones.  Try Keithley Metrabyte 508-880-3000.  They have a nice
catalog with all ranges of prices and accuracy--plus SOFTWARE
drivers...     Or look in the back of virtually any PC
magazine..

            /|
	\'o.O'
	=(___)=