[sci.electronics] Higa speed A/D and D/A converters for sale or trade

klby@vax5.cit.cornell.edu (10/31/90)

I have a pair of cards I wish to sell.  I know there is a better place for
selling stuff, but these are somewhat specialized, and I am letting them go
cheep!

I have one board that has an analog devices MATV-0811 8 bit 11 MHZ A/D
converter on it and another board that has 3 Analog Devices MDD-1020A
D/A converters on it.  These are nice parts if you are looking to build
a frame grabber, or play with high resolution video.  I would like to
get $75 for both of the cards, but I am open to offers.  Don't be shy!
I want to get these into the hands of someone who will actuley USE them!
I would also be willing to trade...I am looking for 1.2 meg floppy drives,
and a ram card and/or scsi controller (or other disk interface) for an
Amiga A1000.

Matthew Kleinmann

gja@mullian.ee.mu.oz.au (Grenville Armitage) (10/31/90)

In article <1990Oct30.225654.684@vax5.cit.cornell.edu> klby@vax5.cit.cornell.edu writes:
>I have a pair of cards I wish to sell.  I know there is a better place for
>selling stuff, but these are somewhat specialized, and I am letting them go
>cheep!
 ^^^^^

 Hah! Squeaky things are passe nowdays. Get them to go "woof!" and
 I'll be impressed. :-)

gja