[sci.electronics] Wanted: Motorola BBS service info

xanuttall@levels.sait.edu.au (11/01/90)

This is posted for a friend of mine .....

        Could somebody please tell me if there is a FTP site that has the
        complete set of freeware programs published by Motorola for their
        6800 series CPU's ( specifically the 68HC11 ). If there is a site,
        I would like the Internet Address in preference to the domain
        address..

                Otherwise if a ftp site is not available, is there anybody
        willing to email some code for the 68HC11 . I would really like the
        BASIC interpreter and any monitor utilities with ,if possible,
        cicuit diagrams.

                Thanks , from a microcontroller-mad student, :-)

                Kym B Newbery
                et891892@lux.sait.edu.au
                South Australian Institute of Technology

usevitch@s24.csrd.uiuc.edu (Bryan Usevitch) (11/02/90)

xanuttall@levels.sait.edu.au writes:

>        Could somebody please tell me if there is a FTP site that has the
>        complete set of freeware programs published by Motorola for their
>        6800 series CPU's ( specifically the 68HC11 ). If there is a site,
>        I would like the Internet Address in preference to the domain
>        address..

Although I do not know if motorola has an internet site available a student
at stanford has uploaded some programs for the 68hc11; namely the assembler,
the C - compiler source code, and I believe a simulator. The address is
calvin.stanford.edu  (36.14.0.43).  Look in the 68hc11/ and in motorola/68hc11
directories.

rrw@naucse.cse.nau.edu (Robert Wier) (11/03/90)

In article <15587.27304425@levels.sait.edu.au>, xanuttall@levels.sait.edu.au writes:
> This is posted for a friend of mine .....
>
>         Could somebody please tell me if there is a FTP site that has the
>         complete set of freeware programs published by Motorola for their
>         6800 series CPU's ( specifically the 68HC11 ). If there is a site,
>         I would like the Internet Address in preference to the domain
>         address..
>
>                 Otherwise if a ftp site is not available, is there anybody
>         willing to email some code for the 68HC11 . I would really like the
>         BASIC interpreter and any monitor utilities with ,if possible,
>         cicuit diagrams.
>
>                 Thanks , from a microcontroller-mad student, :-)
>

>                 Kym B Newbery
>                 et891892@lux.sait.edu.au
>                 South Australian Institute of Technology

 The Motorola Freeware Board is (was) at 512-891-3733.  I spent
 about an hour on it earlier this week, but they did say it was
 getting ready to be moved.  Thus this number may or may not still
 be valid...

-bw

 - Bob Wier

 -------------- insert favorite standard disclaimers here ----------
                      College of Engineering
         Northern Arizona University / Flagstaff, Arizona
  Internet: rrw@naucse.cse.nau.edu | BITNET: WIER@NAUVAX | WB5KXH
           or   uucp:  ...arizona!naucse!rrw
 (stupid mailer won't let me post short messages...)