[sci.electronics] ICL series product

v3792u7n@ubvmsc.cc.buffalo.edu (Qun Liu) (11/08/90)

Hi, does anyone know who makes ICL series IC and where they can be reached?
Specifically, I am looking for a ICL 7605 CAZ amplifier used in one of my
design project.
Thanks for any help.
John

whit@milton.u.washington.edu (John Whitmore) (11/08/90)

In article <44905@eerie.acsu.Buffalo.EDU> v3792u7n@ubvmsc.cc.buffalo.edu writes:
>Hi, does anyone know who makes ICL series IC and where they can be reached?
>Specifically, I am looking for a ICL 7605 CAZ amplifier used in one of my
>design project.

	The ICL7605 is an Intersil product.  Intersil was bought by GE,
and then sold to Harris.  An old Intersil manual, medium-old GE/Intersil
manual, or a new Harris Analog manual, should cover the product.
	Similar CAZ amplifiers are made by Teledyne and Maxim.

	Harris Semiconductor is in Melbourne, Florida, but I don't have
an address or phone number.  Contact your local representative (if you
can find him in the Yellow Pages).

		John Whitmore