[net.music] Dead Milkmen

kirsch@sjuvax.UUCP (P. Kirsch) (10/16/85)

In article <1187@sphinx.UChicago.UUCP> wjnz@sphinx.UChicago.UUCP (James Cooper) writes:

>   Anyone out there know anything about The Dead Milkmen?  According to
>Boston Rock, their album is getting airplay, but I haven't heard or seen
>it.  An admissions person here says that one of the band members is a
>freshman here now.

The Dead Milkmen started in Philadelphia about a year ago. They used to play
at all of the hardcore clubs in Philly and many of their songs are about
some of their Philly experiences--"Bitchin' Camaro" is about the age old
Philly ritual of Senior Week when almost all high school seniors go to
the New Jersey shore for a week of drunkeness and partying. The Milkmen
are a very amusing band to see live--very worthwhile if you get a chance.

--

Another wunnerful letter from the semi-intelligent rotting brain of:

                              Paul Kirsch
                              St. Joseph's University
                              Philadelphia, Pa

{ astrovax | allegra | bpa | burdvax } !sjuvax!kirsch

Warning: Objects in Terminal Room are Closer than they Appear...