[sci.electronics] motorolla chip needed

hartanto@vega.crhc.uiuc.edu (Ismed Hartanto) (11/13/90)

I'm sorry if this is not the correct group
to post this, but I don't know any other group
that belongs to this category.

A friend of mine ask me to find this chip, but
I cannot find it locally :
   Motorolla MHW710 (TV transmitter chip).

Any info is appreciated.

hartanto@crhc.uiuc.edu

dana@lando.la.locus.com (Dana H. Myers) (11/14/90)

In article <1990Nov12.181447.24605@ux1.cso.uiuc.edu> hartanto@vega.crhc.uiuc.edu (Ismed Hartanto) writes:

>I'm sorry if this is not the correct group
>to post this, but I don't know any other group
>that belongs to this category.
>
>A friend of mine ask me to find this chip, but
>I cannot find it locally :
>   Motorolla MHW710 (TV transmitter chip).

   The MHW710 is not a chip; it is a power amplifier module. Try
calling directory assistance for San Marcos, California, area code
619, for RF Parts. They sell this....

Dana
/*
 * Dana H. Myers KK6JQ 		| Views expressed here are	*
 * (213) 337-5136 		| mine and do not necessarily	*
 * dana@locus.com		| reflect those of my employer	*
 */