[sci.electronics] Midnight Engineering

twilhite@isis.cs.du.edu (timothy r. wilhite kb0aso) (11/19/90)

From postnews Sun Nov 18 21:58:54 1990
Subject: Midnight Engineering

I am interested in getting the address or phone number of the publisher of
a magazine called 'Midnight Engineering'.  I have seen a couple of
postings regarding the magazine.  Any info would be appreciated.

 -timothy r. wilhite kb0aso

Newsgroups: sci.electronics

crmeyer@pcs1.physics.ucsb.edu (11/20/90)

In article <1990Nov19.050047.8568@isis.cs.du.edu>, twilhite@isis.cs.du.edu (timothy r. wilhite kb0aso) writes...

>I am interested in getting the address or phone number of the publisher of
>a magazine called 'Midnight Engineering'.  I have seen a couple of
>postings regarding the magazine.  Any info would be appreciated.

Great Magazine! Reminds me of old Byte Magazine combined with Microcornucopia.
The adress is:

		Midnight Engineering
		111 E. Drake Rd. Suite 7041
		Fort Collins, CO  80525
		(303) 225-1410

                      +-----------------------------------+
                      |         Charles R. Meyer          |
                      |                                   |
                      | Internet: crmeyer@voodoo.ucsb.edu |
                      | Bitnet:   crmeyer@voodoo          |
                      | HEPnet:   voodoo::crmeyer         |
                      +-----------------------------------+

gp310ad@prism.gatech.EDU (ROBERT DUCKWORTH) (11/21/90)

twilhite@isis.cs.du.edu (timothy r. wilhite kb0aso) writes:

>From postnews Sun Nov 18 21:58:54 1990
>Subject: Midnight Engineering

>I am interested in getting the address or phone number of the publisher of
>a magazine called 'Midnight Engineering'.  I have seen a couple of
>postings regarding the magazine.  Any info would be appreciated.

> -timothy r. wilhite kb0aso

Hi-
Editor/Publisher William E. Gates
111 E. Drake Rd. Suite 7041
Fort Collins, CO 80525
Voice:(303)225-1410 Fax:(303)225-1075

Above info taken from Vol. 1 # 4.

also,
published bimonthly
$24/year U.S.
$32/Canada and Mexico
$50/elsewhere

My interest.
I like the magazine.
I bought an ad |-)
Bob

--
Bob Duckworth                            -everything you know is wrong-
Earth & Atmospheric Sciences, Georgia Tech, Atlanta, 30332