[sci.electronics] Speleonics magazine

dave@ips.oz.au (Dave Horsfall) (11/30/90)

Is this still being published?  I haven't seen an issue for some months
now (issue #14 was my last) and since I loaned them all out to a friend I
don't know where the author can be contacted.

--
Dave Horsfall (VK2KFU)             dave%ipso.ips.OZ.AU@uunet.UU.NET
dave@ipso.ips.OZ.AU                  ...munnari!ipso.ips.OZ.AU!dave

commgrp@silver.ucs.indiana.edu (BACS Data Communications Group) (12/01/90)

>Is this still being published?  I haven't seen an issue for some
>months now (issue #14 was my last) and since I loaned them all out to
>a friend I don't know where the author can be contacted.
>--
>Dave Horsfall (VK2KFU)             dave%ipso.ips.OZ.AU@uunet.UU.NET
>dave@ipso.ips.OZ.AU                  ...munnari!ipso.ips.OZ.AU!dave

_Speleonics_ (newsletter of the National Speleological Society's
Electronics Section) is alive and well.  Issue #15 is newly published
and should be mailed in about a week (as soon as I receive labels; the
his free time has been adversely impacted by the incident in the "sand
box").

Speleonics is supposed to be published quarterly, but there have been
only two issues this year.  Delays are a hazard of newsletters
published by volunteer labor, especially when the volunteers live far
apart.  For this reason, subscriptions are for a fixed number of
issues rather than per year.

--

Frank Reid            NSS 9086     W9MKV     reid@ucs.indiana.edu
P.O. Box 5283