[sci.electronics] Cross Assembler posted to Alt.sources

markz@ssc.UUCP (Mark Zenier) (12/04/90)

I'm in the process of posting the source code for
a simple retartgetable cross assembler for 8/16 bit
microprocessors to the alt.sources newsgroup.

Instruction Sets supported

RCA 1802, 1085
Signetics 2650
Hitachi 6301, 6303
Mos Technology, Rockwell 6502
Motorola 6805
Motorola 6809
Motorola 6800, 6801, 68hc11
Texas Instrument TMS7000
Intel 8041,8048
Intel 8051
Intel 8096
Zilog Z8
Zilog Z80, 8080, 8085, 64180

Sorry, no macros, fancy print formatting, or relocatable libraries,
but the price is right.

Mark Zenier
markz@ssc.uucp

hpoppe@ncar.ucar.edu (Herb Poppe) (12/07/90)

In article <598@ssc.UUCP> markz@ssc.UUCP (Mark Zenier) writes:
> I'm in the process of posting the source code for
> a simple retartgetable cross assembler for 8/16 bit
> microprocessors to the alt.sources newsgroup.

We don't "subscribe" to this newsgroup; is it archived somewhere on the
Internet and available for anonymous FTP?

Herb Poppe             hpoppe@ncar.ucar.edu
NCAR                      (303) 497-1296
1850 Table Mesa Dr.
Boulder, CO  80307-3000